Motorised Trunnion Metal Seated Ball Valve
The ball valve is installed in a mining in Chile to handle the slurry application.
- A105 Valve Body
- SS 316 ball and seat with WC coating
- Electrica Actuator ( On -Off) 480V AC
- 6X 4 Inch Reduced Ball
- Pressure Rate: Class 1500
CK3MMUN (254SMO)Three Piece Ball Valve
CK3MMUN (254SMO)Three Piece Ball Valves are installed in a copper mining project in Chile
- CK3MMUN (254SMO) Valve Body
- Seat: RPTFE
- NPF Theading End
PU Sleeve Knife Gate Valve for slurry application
- Casting Iron Valve body with a PU sleeve
- Bi-direcational sealing
- Gear operator
Meway Pilot-Operated Pressure Reducing Valves for Steam
In a steam-using plant, steam is often generated at high pressures and reduced locally to provide heat for each steam user. This is usually done to minimize the diameter of steam distribution piping and enable more cost-efficient steam delivery.
Pilot-Operated Pressure Reducing Valve: Adjustment spring places downward pressure setting force directly on a pilot valve, which is smaller and different from the main valve.
• Body: WCB or Stainless Steel
• Pressure: PN 10/16/25/40 and Class 150/300
• Max Size: DN 80 (3 inch)
• End connection: theading, SW and Flange