Preparation Of Cement Raw Materials
The cement crusher and cement mill grind cement raw material into the raw mix as cement plant required. Pre-homogenization is also completed in this section.
- High output
- Low cost
- Environmental protection & Dust removel
- Good economic benefits
The clinker production process raw material into cement clinker by cyclone preheater, precalciner, cement rotary kiln, cement dryer, clinker cooler and other cement equipment.
Cement kiln is used to calcine cement clinker in the cement plant, also known as cement plant kiln. Like we all know, cement production line include three main steps: preparation of cement raw materials, clinker production, and finished cement production. As a core cement equipment of clinker production, cement kiln is applicable for various materials, such as limestone, clay, dolomite, bauxite, etc.
As for the type, there are many types of cement kiln, we can classify cement kiln as follows:
- shaft kiln: machinery shaft kiln and ordinary shaft kiln
- cement rotary kiln: wet process rotary kiln and dry process rotary kiln
By cement meal preparation technology:
- wet process cement kiln: the cement raw material is grinded with water powder into raw slurry (33-40% water) and then fed into the wet process rotary kiln and burn into cement clinker.
- dry process cement kiln: the cement raw materials are dried, ground, and calcined into the cement clinker in the dry process rotary kiln
- Well-adapted for raw material and process production
- Large reduction ratio
- Easy to control speed
After cement clinker production, finished cement is ground by cement grinding plant from cement clinker, and it can be stored in cement silo or packed in bags for easy transportation.